PCC Compact Cooler
Low vibration heat removal
capable of temperatures as low as -203°C
A compact, high-performance cooling system
The Edwards Polycold® PCC Compact Cooler is a compact, high-performance cooling system that brings new levels of efficiency and reliability to demanding applications such as high-resolution digital imaging, analytical chemistry, life sciences, materials analysis, semiconductor inspection, scientific research and water vapor cryotrapping.
With its compact design and remote cold end, the PCC delivers a robust heat removal system capable of maintaining temperatures as low as -203° C (70 Kelvin) — all in a small footprint.
Incorporating next-generation Cryotiger® technology, the PCC delivers proven, dependable cooling and is designed to ensure repeatable performance and minimize maintenance costs.
- Rugged, low vibration cold end that can be used in any orientation
- Compact size for small footprint
- Cooling to -203° C
- Rapid cool down
- Remote cold end and minimal connections for optimal flexibility
- Closed cycle compressor that uses patented gas blends and innovative oil management for quiet, reliable performance in a small footprint
- Eliminates of the cost, inconvenience and risks associated with liquid nitrogen