Cryogenic refrigeration systems that improve both the time and quality of vacuum creation
Cryochillers and Cryocoolers
Here’s why Edwards offers Polycold chillers a warm welcome to the family.
Polycold cryochillers are closed loop cryogenic refrigeration systems that provide up to 4,000 watts of cooling. They can be used to capture water vapor and other condensable substances within a vacuum process to significantly improve both the time and quality of vacuum creation. Polycold products can also be used in direct cooling applications like cooling electrostatic chucks used in semiconductor production or cooling various sensor technologies for improved signal capture.
Reliability and increased productivity
- Models provide between 630 – 800 watts cooling
- Temperatures to below -100°C possible
- Rated for Continuous Cooling
- Recirculates Compressed Dry Gas
- CE, SEMI F47 & SEMI S2 compliant
- Refrigerant gases are US EPA-SNAP approved, CFC-Free, HCFC-Free, and meet European Union laws • Reliable performance
- Long life, with low to no maintenance